Commercial Insurance in North Carolina
As a business owner in North Carolina, the buck stops with you when it comes to making major business decisions. This includes your choice of commercial insurance. The right commercial coverage from Powell’s Insurance will safeguard your business against theft, fire, vandalism, and other disasters. This protection gives you greater financial leeway to invest in your business growth.
Types of Commercial Coverage
Commercial policies aren’t the same for all businesses. You can tailor your policy to cover risks common to your company or industry, so you get the essential protection you need. Coverage options include:
- Property – to protect your business building, products, and equipment
- General Liability – to protect you against liability claims due to accidents customers may have on your business site
- Business Interruption – covers lost revenue and essential business expenses if your company has to close for repairs due to a disaster
- Worker’s Compensation – protects employees against accidents on the job
- Commercial Auto – protects you against auto accidents when using your vehicle for business purposes
- Data Breach – protects your essential data against breaches
By evaluating the protective needs of your Clinton, NC enterprise, in lieu of the risks it faces on a daily basis, you can determine what type of coverage would be best for you.
Required Commercial Coverage in North Carolina
Most commercial coverage is optional meaning you can choose it or not according to your discretion. Worker's compensation coverage, however, is mandatory in North Carolina if your company employs three or more workers. This insurance pays for your employee's medical bills and lost wages if they are injured on the job.
Importance of Commercial Coverage
Commercial insurance is your financial buffer to protect your business from perils that can deplete your financial assets. These perils may range from theft and vandalism to disaster damage to liability issues that lead to lawsuits. To purchase a commercial policy to protect your Clinton, NC business, call or visit Powell's Insurance today.
Powell’s Insurance has been serving the insurance needs of Clinton, Sampson County, and all of North Carolina for over 40 years.